Ripple (CURRENCY:XRP) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. One Ripple coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.75 or 0.00008612 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Qryptos, Exrates, LiteBit.eu and Gate.io. Ripple has a total market capitalization of $29.27 billion and approximately $314.99 million worth of Ripple was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Ripple has traded 16.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.70 or 0.00893753 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013861 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011492 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047676 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00109353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00192971 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $782.57 or 0.09001630 BTC.
Ripple Coin Profile
Ripple’s genesis date was February 2nd, 2013. Ripple’s total supply is 99,992,497,246 coins and its circulating supply is 39,091,716,516 coins. The official message board for Ripple is www.xrpchat.com. Ripple’s official Twitter account is @Ripple and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ripple is ripple.com. The Reddit community for Ripple is /r/ripple and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ripple positions itself as a complement to, rather than a competitor with, Bitcoin – the site has a page dedicated to Ripple for bitcoiners. Ripple is a distributed network which means transactions occur immediately across the network – and as it is peer to peer – the network is resilient to systemic risk. Ripples aren't mined – unlike bitcoin and its peers – but each transaction destroys a small amount of XRP which adds a deflationary measure into the system. There are 100 billion XRP at present.”
Buying and Selling Ripple
Ripple can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tripe Dice Exchange, Coinbene, Qryptos, Poloniex, BitFlip, BTC Markets, Korbit, Gatehub, Cryptomate, Abucoins, Rippex, Huobi, RippleFox, LiteBit.eu, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), HitBTC, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Mr. Exchange, Ripple China, Bittrex, Bitstamp, Bitbank, Bitinka, Altcoin Trader, BX Thailand, Bitsane, Bitso, Koinex, Gate.io, BCEX, AEX, Binance, Coinrail, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bithumb, ZB.COM, Upbit, CoinEgg, Kraken, Coinone, The Rock Trading, Bits Blockchain, Exrates, CEX.IO, Exmo and Bitfinex. It is not presently possible to buy Ripple directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ripple must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ripple using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ripple Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ripple and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.