Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 21.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Rubycoin has a market cap of $16.33 million and $34,497.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rubycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.64 or 0.00007204 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded down 6.7% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.82 or 0.00200206 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003218 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00051776 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000795 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 225.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Rubycoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 24th, 2014. Rubycoin’s total supply is 25,403,354 coins. The Reddit community for Rubycoin is /r/rubycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Rubycoin is www.rubycoin.org. Rubycoin’s official Twitter account is @rubycoinorg.
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rubycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rubycoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.