Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded up 13.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Rupee has a market capitalization of $2.62 million and $9,387.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rupee coin can now be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001318 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Rupee has traded down 15.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.68 or 0.00893346 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046021 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00110624 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00195957 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Rupee (RUP) is a coin. Its genesis date was January 30th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 22,916,450 coins. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @CryptoRupeeRUP. The official website for Rupee is rupeeblockchain.org.
Buying and Selling Rupee
Rupee can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to buy Rupee directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rupee must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rupee using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rupee and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.