Shift (CURRENCY:SHIFT) traded down 8.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 5:00 AM ET on February 19th. Over the last week, Shift has traded 31.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Shift has a market cap of $28.15 million and $267,558.00 worth of Shift was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Shift coin can currently be purchased for $2.38 or 0.00026150 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00063854 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.72 or 0.00151618 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00037144 BTC.
- GXChain (GXS) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00033271 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006380 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 46.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00001083 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0859 or 0.00000942 BTC.
Shift Coin Profile
Shift (CURRENCY:SHIFT) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 12th, 2016. Shift’s total supply is 11,815,612 coins. Shift’s official website is www.shiftnrg.org. Shift’s official Twitter account is @ShiftNrg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Shift is /r/ShiftNrg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Shif is a dApp-ready, delegated Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with the interplanetary file system – for a decentralized, resilient and highly extensible web 3.0 platform. “
Buying and Selling Shift
Shift can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Shift directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shift must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Shift using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Shift Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shift and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.