SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. One SmartCash coin can now be bought for $0.20 or 0.00002238 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and HitBTC. SmartCash has a market cap of $154.47 million and approximately $145,581.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SmartCash has traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,802.12 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $660.68 or 0.07577800 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,007.87 or 0.11559900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $169.26 or 0.01941320 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $233.66 or 0.02680040 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.68 or 0.00214210 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.08 or 0.00115606 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.30 or 0.00863680 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $275.27 or 0.03157270 BTC.
SmartCash is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Keccak hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 11th, 2017. SmartCash’s total supply is 1,392,746,188 coins and its circulating supply is 791,701,909 coins. SmartCash’s official message board is forum.smartcash.cc. The Reddit community for SmartCash is /r/smartcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SmartCash is smartcash.cc. SmartCash’s official Twitter account is @scashofficial.
According to CryptoCompare, “SmartCash is a community governance, cooperation & growth focused cryptocurrency based on the Keccak algorithm. The team uses 80% of the block reward to fund not only the community projects, but also the growth & development of SmartCash. “
SmartCash Coin Trading
SmartCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to buy SmartCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SmartCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SmartCash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.