SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded up 2.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. SolarCoin has a market capitalization of $17.43 million and approximately $29,473.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SolarCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.42 or 0.00004562 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, CoinExchange, Lykke Exchange and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded down 17.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $172.99 or 0.01912170 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004084 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005205 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007588 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00016798 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 53.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003881 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00030213 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00001011 BTC.
SolarCoin (SLR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 21st, 2013. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,383,826 coins and its circulating supply is 41,930,087 coins. SolarCoin’s official website is solarcoin.org. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR.
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
Buying and Selling SolarCoin
SolarCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Lykke Exchange, Bleutrade, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SolarCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.