Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Stratis has a market cap of $506.16 million and approximately $5.52 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Stratis has traded 24.2% lower against the US dollar. One Stratis coin can now be bought for $5.12 or 0.00058774 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Abucoins.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00015138 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00091157 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021326 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003438 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00037437 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $53.05 or 0.00608503 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded up 112.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000237 BTC.
Stratis is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 98,776,478 coins. The Reddit community for Stratis is /r/Stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Stratis’ official message board is www.stratistalk.org. Stratis’ official website is stratisplatform.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. “
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC, SouthXchange, Poloniex, Binance, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, Upbit, Abucoins, Livecoin, Coinrail and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stratis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.