SuperNET (CURRENCY:UNITY) traded down 4.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Over the last week, SuperNET has traded down 22.3% against the US dollar. SuperNET has a market cap of $0.00 and $300.00 worth of SuperNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SuperNET token can currently be bought for approximately $105.44 or 0.01153050 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.44 or 0.00912480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010920 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00048229 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 27.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113754 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00203576 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
SuperNET’s genesis date was November 16th, 2015. SuperNET’s total supply is 777,777 tokens. The Reddit community for SuperNET is /r/supernet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SuperNET’s official website is supernet.org. SuperNET’s official Twitter account is @SuperNETorg.
According to CryptoCompare, “SuperNET is an asset built on the NXT platform and it is a cryptocurrency network that facilitates the creation revenue for developers in the cryptosphere. UNITY, like the coin's ticker itself, plans to unite, spread and empower cryptocurrencies whle still allowing them to maintain their brand freedom and identity. SuperNET's platform allows developers to create, deploy amd integrate new funcionalities and features related to blockchain technology, with of over 15 programming languages at their disposal through a system of plug-ins. Plug-ins can be downloaded and used within the SuperNET client, allowing new deployments to be easily integrated and used by the SuperNET community. SupeNET revenues (from its core assets, advertisements and shared fees) will be distributed as follows:10% for overhead20% for coin communities, according to their proportional contribution5% Nxt core development5% for BTCD stakers10% unallocated, for discretionary spending to maximise the market cap of SuperNET50% will go to SuperNET assetholders using the NXT dividend mechanism. “
Buying and Selling SuperNET
SuperNET can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nxt Asset Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase SuperNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SuperNET must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SuperNET using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SuperNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SuperNET and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.