Synergy (CURRENCY:SNRG) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Over the last week, Synergy has traded down 22.6% against the dollar. Synergy has a market cap of $5.69 million and approximately $12,575.00 worth of Synergy was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Synergy coin can now be bought for about $1.63 or 0.00018804 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $473.70 or 0.05467310 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001437 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00017116 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00013383 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 22.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000782 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Synergy (CURRENCY:SNRG) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 25th, 2015. Synergy’s total supply is 3,490,592 coins. Synergy’s official Twitter account is @SynergyCoin. The Reddit community for Synergy is /r/SynergyCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Synergy is www.synergycoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Synergy is a peer-to-peer decentralized cryptocurrency that uses a dual-algorithm system to mine blocks. For the first 10 days, which contains the full PoW (proof of work) period, Synergy uses the X11 algorithm. Because X11 is unnecessarily inefficient after PoW, Synergy switches to SHA256d for the PoS period (proof of stake). SHA256d is easier on CPUs during syncronization and bootstrap because it requires only two hashes to verify a block whereas X11 requires 11 hashes. The early part of the Synergy PoS period makes use of Turbo Stake, which awards Synergy holders greater interest for every stake. The multiplier is directly used in the reward calculation by multiplying it with the base Synergy interest rate of 10% per year. Holders build the Turbo Stake multiplier over two days by staking consistently. After that, the multiplier will level out and the holder will stake with a consistent rate that depends on how much stake competes with his. The Turbo Stake period lasts 30 days from the time of launch. “
Buying and Selling Synergy
Synergy can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Synergy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Synergy must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Synergy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Synergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Synergy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.