TokenCard (CURRENCY:TKN) traded down 16.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 20th. During the last week, TokenCard has traded down 27.7% against the U.S. dollar. One TokenCard token can now be purchased for $1.03 or 0.00012640 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, YoBit and Livecoin. TokenCard has a total market cap of $25.61 million and $162,605.00 worth of TokenCard was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008305 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.19 or 0.00859144 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013624 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012307 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00046064 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00109412 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.57 or 0.00190565 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
TokenCard’s launch date was May 6th, 2017. TokenCard’s total supply is 39,406,760 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,797,416 tokens. TokenCard’s official Twitter account is @monolith_web3. The official website for TokenCard is tokencard.io. The Reddit community for TokenCard is /r/TokenCard.
According to CryptoCompare, “The TokenCard is a project that focuses on providing an easy method for users to interact and secure their tokens. It allows users to keep their Ethereum-based tokens secure and under user-set spending and security parameters through the Token Contract Wallet. Thee tokens can be spend through the physical TokenCard, nabling online payments, PoS transactions and ATM withdrawals. The TokenCard token is also an Ethereum-based asset, holding a pro-rata claim on the TKN Asset Contract. This Asset Contract accrues a 1% licensing fee (enforced by smart contracts) on all TokenCard transactions. At any time, TKN holders can redeem their share of the underlying assets by 'cashing and burning' the TKN tokens. “
TokenCard Token Trading
TokenCard can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoDerivatives, Livecoin, YoBit, HitBTC, Liqui and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase TokenCard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TokenCard must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TokenCard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for TokenCard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TokenCard and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.