Unitus (CURRENCY:UIS) traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 19th. One Unitus coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0310 or 0.00000358 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Unitus has a market capitalization of $1.45 million and approximately $985.00 worth of Unitus was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Unitus has traded 8.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,751.36 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $657.69 or 0.07587960 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,006.60 or 0.11613500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.57 or 0.01921750 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $233.44 or 0.02693290 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.56 or 0.00214118 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00114490 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $75.27 or 0.00868359 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $278.70 or 0.03215470 BTC.
Unitus is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the MultipleAlgorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 28th, 2014. Unitus’ total supply is 46,785,866 coins. The Reddit community for Unitus is /r/Unitus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Unitus’ official Twitter account is @UnitusCoin. The official website for Unitus is unitus.online.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unitus allows users to mine via the algorithm of their choice. The website however has not been working for some time. “
Unitus Coin Trading
Unitus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Unitus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Unitus must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Unitus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Unitus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unitus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.