Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded 15.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. One Veritaseum token can currently be purchased for $128.34 or 0.01475130 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Token Store, EtherDelta and Mercatox. Over the last seven days, Veritaseum has traded 30.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Veritaseum has a total market cap of $261.39 million and $563,886.00 worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $77.31 or 0.00888557 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013823 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011508 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00108770 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.05 or 0.00196005 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Veritaseum launched on April 25th, 2017. Veritaseum’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,036,645 tokens. Veritaseum’s official Twitter account is @Veritaseuminc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Veritaseum’s official website is veritas.veritaseum.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Veritaseum is a smart contract-based wallet interface that allows anyone to create, enter and manage smart contracts without the need for any kind of intermediaries, middleman or centralized authority. Veritaseum will allow users to interact with real-world products based completely on blockchain technology and smart contracts, including P2P value trading, P2P letters of credit and DAOs. VERI tokens will allow users to interact with the Veritaseum wallet interface. “
Buying and Selling Veritaseum
Veritaseum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, Mercatox, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Veritaseum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veritaseum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veritaseum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Veritaseum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.