Walton (CURRENCY:WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 19th. Walton has a market cap of $566.94 million and $7.41 million worth of Walton was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Walton token can currently be purchased for about $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, Coinnest, Binance and Allcoin. Over the last seven days, Walton has traded down 2.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008562 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $77.26 or 0.00887305 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013742 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011523 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00048004 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00109790 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.99 or 0.00195115 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $783.62 or 0.08999380 BTC.
Walton’s launch date was July 21st, 2017. Walton’s total supply is 70,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,898,178 tokens. Walton’s official Twitter account is @Waltonchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Walton is www.waltonchain.org. The Reddit community for Walton is /r/waltonchain.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waltonchain is a cryptocurrency project leveraging the Ethereum blockchain and RFID technology. “
Buying and Selling Walton
Walton can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Coinnest, OKEx, HitBTC, Binance, EtherDelta, Allcoin, Kucoin and Coinrail. It is not possible to purchase Walton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Walton must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Walton using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Walton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Walton and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.