Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Over the last seven days, Waltonchain has traded 25.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Waltonchain has a market capitalization of $361.83 million and $6.87 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Waltonchain token can currently be bought for approximately $14.53 or 0.00167034 BTC on exchanges including Allcoin, Coinrail, Coinnest and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $77.31 or 0.00888557 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013823 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011508 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00108770 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.05 or 0.00196005 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Waltonchain is a token. It was first traded on August 27th, 2017. Waltonchain’s total supply is 70,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,898,178 tokens. Waltonchain’s official Twitter account is @waltonchain. Waltonchain’s official website is www.waltonchain.org. The Reddit community for Waltonchain is /r/waltonchain.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waltonchain is a cryptocurrency project leveraging the Ethereum blockchain and RFID technology. “
Waltonchain Token Trading
Waltonchain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Allcoin, HitBTC, Coinnest, Coinrail, Binance, Coinlink, OKEx, EtherDelta and COSS. It is not presently possible to buy Waltonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waltonchain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waltonchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Waltonchain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.