WeTrust (CURRENCY:TRST) traded down 8.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. In the last week, WeTrust has traded 29.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. WeTrust has a market cap of $20.05 million and approximately $288,984.00 worth of WeTrust was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One WeTrust token can now be bought for about $0.22 or 0.00002388 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008625 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.86 or 0.00909476 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014439 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011024 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 27.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00113140 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.41 or 0.00202018 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
WeTrust’s launch date was April 18th, 2017. WeTrust’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 92,147,500 tokens. WeTrust’s official Twitter account is @WeTrustPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for WeTrust is /r/WeTrustPlatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for WeTrust is medium.com/wetrust-blog. WeTrust’s official website is www.wetrust.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “WeTrust is a collaborative lending and insurance platform built on the blockchain created as an alternative to traditional finance and provide community based form of credit scores, insurance, and banking. The first product being built at WeTrust is a Rotating Savings and Credit Association (ROSCA) platform running on a decentralized blockchain, Ethereum. WeTrust ROSCA allows users to save and issue credit as a group, at self-determined and fair interest rates. TrustCoin is an Ethereum-based token that is used to fuel operations within the WeTrust services, like its ROSCA platform and future products. “
WeTrust Token Trading
WeTrust can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liqui, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase WeTrust directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WeTrust must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WeTrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for WeTrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WeTrust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.