Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded down 14.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. In the last week, Wings has traded down 27% against the dollar. Wings has a market capitalization of $44.77 million and $2.09 million worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wings token can now be bought for $0.50 or 0.00006027 BTC on major exchanges including Gatecoin, HitBTC, Liqui and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.53 or 0.00875883 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013685 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012120 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00047099 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00194607 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Wings was first traded on December 31st, 2016. Wings’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 89,708,333 tokens. The official website for Wings is wings.ai. Wings’ official Twitter account is @wingsplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wings is a platform where users can create and invest in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). These DAOs can be created without any specific coding knowledge or technical skills, and are approved through a prediction market feature. the Wings Platform is run by a DAO itself, the Wings DAO. Wings DAO tokens, WINGS, represent a share within that DAO and allows users to vote on the developments of the platform, and to recieve dividends from the fees generated within the platform. “
Wings Token Trading
Wings can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Binance, HitBTC, Bittrex, Livecoin, Liqui and Gate.io. It is not presently possible to buy Wings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wings must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wings using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wings and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.