DAO.Casino (CURRENCY:BET) traded 11.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 30th. One DAO.Casino token can now be bought for approximately $0.0246 or 0.00000369 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. DAO.Casino has a market capitalization of $4.11 million and $3,698.00 worth of DAO.Casino was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, DAO.Casino has traded 13.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00069830 BTC.
- ClearCoin (CLR) traded up 40.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.53 or 0.00113047 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.02 or 0.00120443 BTC.
DAO.Casino Token Profile
DAO.Casino (BET) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 24th, 2013. DAO.Casino’s total supply is 167,270,821 tokens. The official website for DAO.Casino is dao.casino. DAO.Casino’s official Twitter account is @Betacoin.
DAO.Casino Token Trading
DAO.Casino can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAO.Casino directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DAO.Casino should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DAO.Casino using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for DAO.Casino Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DAO.Casino and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.