LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded up 5.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 30th. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be purchased for about $0.0179 or 0.00000271 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. LiteCoin Ultra has a total market cap of $18,507.00 and $119.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has traded 17.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00045285 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001540 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00001468 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002550 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 46.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28,606.00 or 4.31578000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003571 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006918 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.60 or 0.00129688 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Profile
LTCU is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 26th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. LiteCoin Ultra’s official website is www.litecoinultra.com. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Trading
LiteCoin Ultra can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteCoin Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for LiteCoin Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LiteCoin Ultra and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.