Neuro (CURRENCY:NRO) traded 9.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 30th. Neuro has a total market capitalization of $89,375.00 and approximately $16.00 worth of Neuro was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Neuro coin can now be purchased for $0.0017 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Neuro has traded down 16.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- MAZA (MZC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded up 58.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
Neuro is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 18th, 2017. Neuro’s total supply is 55,740,443 coins and its circulating supply is 53,740,443 coins. The official website for Neuro is neurocoin.org. Neuro’s official Twitter account is @neurocoinnews.
Buying and Selling Neuro
Neuro can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neuro directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neuro should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Neuro using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Neuro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neuro and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.