Ravencoin (CURRENCY:RVN) traded up 20.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 30th. One Ravencoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0246 or 0.00000371 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptohub, QBTC and Nanex. Over the last seven days, Ravencoin has traded 15.9% lower against the US dollar. Ravencoin has a market cap of $30.26 million and approximately $320,342.00 worth of Ravencoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008395 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00019222 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $40.60 or 0.00612567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015161 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.82 or 0.00223537 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00045676 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.35 or 0.00095617 BTC.
Ravencoin Coin Profile
Ravencoin (CRYPTO:RVN) is a coin. It was first traded on March 20th, 2018. Ravencoin’s total supply is 1,229,800,206 coins. Ravencoin’s official message board is medium.com/@ravencoin. The official website for Ravencoin is ravencoin.org. Ravencoin’s official Twitter account is @ravencoin. The Reddit community for Ravencoin is /r/Ravencoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ravencoin Coin Trading
Ravencoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, CryptoBridge, Nanex and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ravencoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ravencoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ravencoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ravencoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.