Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded 5.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on June 1st. During the last seven days, Aragon has traded down 20.8% against the U.S. dollar. Aragon has a total market capitalization of $50.41 million and $143,171.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aragon token can now be purchased for about $1.79 or 0.00030331 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Radar Relay, Upbit and Liqui.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007800 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00003096 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00016097 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00017096 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $31.32 or 0.00531543 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.20 or 0.00240927 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00041214 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00073719 BTC.
Aragon Token Profile
Aragon’s genesis date was May 15th, 2017. Aragon’s total supply is 39,609,524 tokens and its circulating supply is 28,209,823 tokens. The official message board for Aragon is blog.aragon.one. The official website for Aragon is aragon.one. Aragon’s official Twitter account is @AragonProject.
Buying and Selling Aragon
Aragon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Bittrex, Radar Relay and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aragon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.