Cypher (CURRENCY:CYP) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on June 9th. Over the last seven days, Cypher has traded up 24.6% against the U.S. dollar. Cypher has a total market capitalization of $307,014.00 and $0.00 worth of Cypher was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cypher coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0482 or 0.00000487 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5,904.75 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $445.14 or 0.07554900 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $689.78 or 0.11707100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.09 or 0.01308380 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $110.27 or 0.01871590 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.55 or 0.00230028 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $159.93 or 0.02714320 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.17 or 0.00393172 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00026178 BTC.
Cypher (CYP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the QuBit hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 12th, 2014. Cypher’s total supply is 6,365,285 coins. Cypher’s official Twitter account is @CypherCoin2015.
Cypher Coin Trading
Cypher can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cypher directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cypher should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cypher using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Cypher Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cypher and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.