Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded 15.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. Centurion has a total market cap of $175,851.00 and approximately $171.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Centurion has traded 22.3% lower against the US dollar. One Centurion coin can now be bought for about $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ExcambrioRex, YoBit and Crex24.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012197 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00019100 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001275 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012181 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000452 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000056 BTC.
Centurion Coin Profile
Centurion (CNT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. The official website for Centurion is www.centurionlab.org. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Centurion
Centurion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, ExcambrioRex and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centurion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Centurion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.