Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded 6.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. Crown has a total market capitalization of $5.24 million and $16,333.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crown coin can currently be purchased for $0.27 or 0.00004190 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, C-CEX and Braziliex. During the last seven days, Crown has traded 31.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,378.89 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $576.00 or 0.09030620 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015173 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00039096 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $147.49 or 0.02312441 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00064766 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001972 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00001083 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003760 BTC.
Crown Coin Profile
Crown (CRW) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 14th, 2014. Crown’s total supply is 19,636,399 coins. The Reddit community for Crown is /r/Crown and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Crown is crown.tech. Crown’s official Twitter account is @CrownPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Crown
Crown can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Braziliex, YoBit, CryptoBridge, C-CEX, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crown directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crown should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crown using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.