Iungo (CURRENCY:ING) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on July 28th. One Iungo token can currently be purchased for about $0.0203 or 0.00000321 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, YoBit and Kucoin. Iungo has a total market capitalization of $810,335.00 and $26,816.00 worth of Iungo was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Iungo has traded down 25.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004780 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003511 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015838 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008567 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.38 or 0.00291474 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.67 or 0.00185025 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013713 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Iungo’s launch date was September 21st, 2017. Iungo’s total supply is 62,553,604 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. Iungo’s official Twitter account is @IUNGOnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Iungo is /r/iungo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Iungo’s official message board is medium.com/@iungo. Iungo’s official website is iungo.network.
Iungo Token Trading
Iungo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iungo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Iungo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Iungo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Iungo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Iungo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.