Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded down 11.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on July 28th. One Quark coin can now be purchased for $0.0065 or 0.00000102 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including FreiExchange, Bittylicious and Cryptopia. Quark has a market cap of $1.67 million and approximately $152.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Quark has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014898 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000852 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000086 BTC.
Quark (QRK) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 21st, 2013. Quark’s total supply is 256,122,087 coins. Quark’s official website is www.qrknet.info. Quark’s official Twitter account is @quarkcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Quark’s official message board is www.quarktalk.cc. The Reddit community for Quark is /r/QuarkCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, FreiExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quark and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.