Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded 7.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 16th. Metal has a total market capitalization of $21.05 million and $1.51 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Metal has traded up 18.5% against the US dollar. One Metal token can now be bought for approximately $0.77 or 0.00011814 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Upbit and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004309 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003183 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015428 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.87 or 0.00275558 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00024232 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.83 or 0.00151486 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00052119 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00028113 BTC.
Metal Token Profile
MTL uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 9th, 2017. Metal’s total supply is 66,588,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 27,463,889 tokens. The Reddit community for Metal is /r/MetalPay. Metal’s official Twitter account is @metalpaysme and its Facebook page is accessible here. Metal’s official website is www.metalpay.com.
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance, Kyber Network, Huobi, Tidex, OKEx, Cryptopia, Upbit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.