PRIZM (CURRENCY:PZM) traded 5.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. PRIZM has a market cap of $30.11 million and $8,709.00 worth of PRIZM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PRIZM has traded 23.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One PRIZM coin can now be purchased for $0.52 or 0.00008014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6,501.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $438.82 or 0.06775556 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011628 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $57.48 or 0.00887590 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00016796 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00016010 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $86.69 or 0.01338372 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 29.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00016016 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015384 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00059793 BTC.
PRIZM is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 20th, 2017. PRIZM’s total supply is 57,905,454 coins. PRIZM’s official Twitter account is @PRIZM_ru and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for PRIZM is en.prizm.club.
PRIZM Coin Trading
PRIZM can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRIZM directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PRIZM should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PRIZM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PRIZM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRIZM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.