RED (CURRENCY:RED) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 24th. RED has a market capitalization of $1.77 million and $64,281.00 worth of RED was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, RED has traded down 16.5% against the U.S. dollar. One RED token can currently be purchased for about $0.0136 or 0.00000210 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, Gate.io and DDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.53 or 0.00872906 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002656 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00001289 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002277 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00021659 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011170 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003394 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010027 BTC.
RED Token Profile
RED (RED) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 30th, 2013. RED’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 130,000,009 tokens. RED’s official website is ico.red-lang.org. RED’s official Twitter account is @red_lang.
RED Token Trading
RED can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Bibox and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RED directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RED should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RED using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for RED Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RED and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.