ChessCoin (CURRENCY:CHESS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 13th. One ChessCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last seven days, ChessCoin has traded up 5.3% against the dollar. ChessCoin has a total market capitalization of $141,899.00 and $3.00 worth of ChessCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00061045 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22,298.73 or 3.56736119 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00006051 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00088901 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00001105 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000063 BTC.
ChessCoin Coin Profile
ChessCoin (CRYPTO:CHESS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 5th, 2016. ChessCoin’s total supply is 54,032,769 coins. The official website for ChessCoin is chesscoincommunity.com. ChessCoin’s official Twitter account is @Chess_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ChessCoin
ChessCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChessCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChessCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChessCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChessCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChessCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.