Clams (CURRENCY:CLAM) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 21st. Over the last seven days, Clams has traded 24.5% lower against the dollar. Clams has a market cap of $4.73 million and $8,308.00 worth of Clams was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Clams coin can currently be bought for about $1.45 or 0.00023130 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00046916 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00056034 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00030459 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000971 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00029023 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00058367 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 21.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002398 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00001166 BTC.
Clams is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 24th, 2014. Clams’ total supply is 16,919,337 coins and its circulating supply is 3,259,497 coins. Clams’ official Twitter account is @ClamClient. The Reddit community for Clams is /r/CLAMClient and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Clams is clamcoin.org.
Clams Coin Trading
Clams can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Bitsane and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Clams directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Clams should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Clams using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Clams Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Clams and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.