GoldPieces (CURRENCY:GP) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 6th. One GoldPieces coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0256 or 0.00000409 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. GoldPieces has a market capitalization of $31,285.00 and $0.00 worth of GoldPieces was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, GoldPieces has traded 5.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $159.27 or 0.02543849 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00009005 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004799 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003547 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002253 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
GoldPieces Coin Profile
GoldPieces (CRYPTO:GP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 6th, 2015. GoldPieces’ total supply is 1,220,161 coins. GoldPieces’ official website is goldpieces.net. GoldPieces’ official Twitter account is @Gold_Pieces and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GoldPieces Coin Trading
GoldPieces can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldPieces directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldPieces should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoldPieces using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GoldPieces Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GoldPieces and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.