Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded 5.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 6th. One Litecoin Plus coin can currently be bought for $0.0691 or 0.00001105 BTC on major exchanges. Litecoin Plus has a total market cap of $135,375.00 and $966.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Litecoin Plus has traded up 34% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00061045 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $22,298.73 or 3.56736119 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00006051 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00088901 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000063 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Profile
LCP is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 1,959,300 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP. The official website for Litecoin Plus is litecoinplus.co.
Litecoin Plus Coin Trading
Litecoin Plus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Plus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Plus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Litecoin Plus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.