MEET.ONE (CURRENCY:MEETONE) traded 10% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. MEET.ONE has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $547.00 worth of MEET.ONE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MEET.ONE token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, DragonEX and Gate.io. During the last seven days, MEET.ONE has traded 13% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006673 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003432 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015812 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00152586 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00252429 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $643.66 or 0.10277033 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011712 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
MEET.ONE’s total supply is 7,500,000,000 tokens. The official website for MEET.ONE is meet.one. The official message board for MEET.ONE is medium.com/@MEET.ONE. MEET.ONE’s official Twitter account is @MeetDotOne.
Buying and Selling MEET.ONE
MEET.ONE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, DragonEX and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MEET.ONE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MEET.ONE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MEET.ONE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MEET.ONE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MEET.ONE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.