Megacoin (CURRENCY:MEC) traded 18% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 6th. Megacoin has a total market cap of $196,304.00 and approximately $44.00 worth of Megacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Megacoin has traded 10.8% higher against the US dollar. One Megacoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0052 or 0.00000084 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $53.29 or 0.00854423 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002832 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003231 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001441 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011645 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00021026 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003365 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0925 or 0.00001483 BTC.
Megacoin Coin Profile
Megacoin (MEC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 29th, 2013. Megacoin’s total supply is 37,471,919 coins. Megacoin’s official message board is megacointalk.org. The Reddit community for Megacoin is /r/megacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Megacoin’s official Twitter account is @mega_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Megacoin is www.megacoin.eu.
Megacoin Coin Trading
Megacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Megacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Megacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Megacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Megacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Megacoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.