Mercury Protocol (CURRENCY:GMT) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 21st. Mercury Protocol has a total market capitalization of $387,786.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Mercury Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Mercury Protocol has traded flat against the US dollar. One Mercury Protocol token can currently be bought for $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006676 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003430 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00152844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.91 or 0.00254177 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $643.65 or 0.10280909 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011731 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Mercury Protocol Profile
Mercury Protocol was first traded on November 17th, 2017. Mercury Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 170,309,625 tokens. The Reddit community for Mercury Protocol is /r/MercuryProtocol. Mercury Protocol’s official Twitter account is @mercuryprotocol. Mercury Protocol’s official website is www.mercuryprotocol.com.
Buying and Selling Mercury Protocol
Mercury Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mercury Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mercury Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Mercury Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mercury Protocol and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.