MintCoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 21st. MintCoin has a total market cap of $3.13 million and $748.00 worth of MintCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MintCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. Over the last seven days, MintCoin has traded 11.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 47.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00001244 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded 100.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000165 BTC.
MintCoin Coin Profile
MintCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 6th, 2014. MintCoin’s total supply is 24,947,260,808 coins. The Reddit community for MintCoin is /r/MintCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MintCoin’s official website is www.mintcoinofficial.eu. MintCoin’s official Twitter account is @MintcoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MintCoin
MintCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MintCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MintCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MintCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for MintCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MintCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.