Musicoin (CURRENCY:MUSIC) traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 21st. One Musicoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000056 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Cryptopia. Musicoin has a market capitalization of $3.89 million and $6,304.00 worth of Musicoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Musicoin has traded 11.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $200.39 or 0.03189308 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00151549 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000895 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000946 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004637 BTC.
MUSIC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on February 13th, 2017. Musicoin’s total supply is 1,109,115,824 coins. Musicoin’s official Twitter account is @musicoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Musicoin is medium.com/@musicoin. Musicoin’s official website is www.musicoin.org. The Reddit community for Musicoin is /r/musicoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Musicoin
Musicoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Musicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Musicoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Musicoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Musicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Musicoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.