Pura (CURRENCY:PURA) traded 7.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 13th. Over the last seven days, Pura has traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Pura coin can now be purchased for $0.0316 or 0.00000502 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Kucoin. Pura has a market capitalization of $5.51 million and approximately $5,353.00 worth of Pura was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00013080 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 25.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
PURA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 28th, 2017. Pura’s total supply is 181,465,565 coins and its circulating supply is 174,683,071 coins. The official website for Pura is mypura.io. Pura’s official Twitter account is @PuraSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pura Coin Trading
Pura can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pura directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pura should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pura using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pura Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pura and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.