Zilla (CURRENCY:ZLA) traded down 3.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 21st. In the last week, Zilla has traded 21.3% lower against the US dollar. One Zilla token can now be purchased for $0.0258 or 0.00000413 BTC on exchanges. Zilla has a total market capitalization of $1.04 million and $20,046.00 worth of Zilla was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006698 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003435 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015877 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00153329 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00254724 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $644.32 or 0.10331602 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011754 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Zilla launched on November 30th, 2017. Zilla’s total supply is 60,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,466,654 tokens. The Reddit community for Zilla is /r/ZILLAtoken. The official website for Zilla is zla.io. Zilla’s official Twitter account is @zilliqa and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zilla Token Trading
Zilla can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilla directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilla should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zilla using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Zilla Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zilla and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.