Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded 8.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 21st. One Zoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0609 or 0.00000972 BTC on major exchanges including Coinroom, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Zoin has traded down 26.2% against the US dollar. Zoin has a market capitalization of $1.13 million and $52.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6,294.07 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $199.54 or 0.03186715 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $448.47 or 0.07162346 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.43 or 0.00853339 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $101.98 or 0.01628639 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.47 or 0.00151209 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $112.07 or 0.01789898 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $24.48 or 0.00390890 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000369 BTC.
Zoin (CRYPTO:ZOI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 5th, 2017. Zoin’s total supply is 18,515,136 coins. The Reddit community for Zoin is /r/zoinofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zoin’s official Twitter account is @ZoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zoin’s official website is official-zoin.org.
Buying and Selling Zoin
Zoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.