Bitdeal (CURRENCY:BDL) traded 13.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 1:00 AM E.T. on September 21st. One Bitdeal coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last week, Bitdeal has traded 8.6% lower against the US dollar. Bitdeal has a market cap of $170,239.00 and $347.00 worth of Bitdeal was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $53.77 or 0.00850785 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002813 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003191 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001431 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011551 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00021309 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003430 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00001453 BTC.
BDL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 5th, 2017. Bitdeal’s total supply is 219,596,262 coins and its circulating supply is 175,583,793 coins. Bitdeal’s official Twitter account is @bitdealuk and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitdeal is bitdeal.co.in.
Bitdeal Coin Trading
Bitdeal can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitdeal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitdeal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitdeal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitdeal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitdeal and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.