BlueCoin (CURRENCY:BLU) traded up 19.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM ET on September 21st. During the last week, BlueCoin has traded 4.3% lower against the dollar. BlueCoin has a market cap of $1.62 million and $8.00 worth of BlueCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BlueCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $161.69 or 0.02563381 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00009026 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004800 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003585 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002244 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
BlueCoin (BLU) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 30th, 2015. BlueCoin’s total supply is 574,683,675 coins. BlueCoin’s official website is www.bluecoin.io. BlueCoin’s official Twitter account is @BlueCoin_info and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BlueCoin
BlueCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlueCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlueCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlueCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BlueCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BlueCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.