Consensus (CURRENCY:SEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on September 21st. During the last week, Consensus has traded 16.1% lower against the dollar. One Consensus token can now be bought for about $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, IDEX and Tidex. Consensus has a total market capitalization of $4.64 million and $20,707.00 worth of Consensus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008316 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00019636 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.99 or 0.00270277 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001706 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0777 or 0.00001237 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0626 or 0.00000996 BTC.
Consensus is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 13th, 2015. Consensus’ total supply is 1,650,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,604,793,924 tokens. Consensus’ official Twitter account is @consensus_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Consensus is consensus.ai.
Buying and Selling Consensus
Consensus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Ethfinex and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Consensus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Consensus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Consensus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Consensus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Consensus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.