Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 6th. Counterparty has a total market cap of $7.54 million and approximately $14,292.00 worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Counterparty has traded down 9.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Counterparty coin can now be purchased for $2.88 or 0.00045831 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex, Zaif and Tux Exchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,315.41 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $448.96 or 0.07176989 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00013562 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $60.61 or 0.00964410 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 69.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00009205 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005472 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00001076 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Counterparty (XCP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 2nd, 2014. Counterparty’s total supply is 2,616,001 coins. The official message board for Counterparty is counterpartytalk.org. The Reddit community for Counterparty is /r/counterparty_xcp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Counterparty’s official Twitter account is @CounterpartyXCP and its Facebook page is accessible here. Counterparty’s official website is counterparty.io.
Buying and Selling Counterparty
Counterparty can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Zaif, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Counterparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Counterparty should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Counterparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Counterparty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.