eBitcoin (CURRENCY:EBTC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 3:00 AM ET on September 21st. One eBitcoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0407 or 0.00000649 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, Mercatox and Kucoin. In the last week, eBitcoin has traded down 6.3% against the dollar. eBitcoin has a market cap of $769,955.00 and $840.00 worth of eBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006690 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003446 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015740 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00152582 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.09 or 0.00256458 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $649.60 or 0.10351003 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011933 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
eBitcoin Token Profile
eBitcoin was first traded on September 27th, 2017. eBitcoin’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,897,126 tokens. eBitcoin’s official website is ebitcoin.org. eBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @eBTCFoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for eBitcoin is medium.com/@eBTCFoundation. The Reddit community for eBitcoin is /r/eBTC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling eBitcoin
eBitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox, Kucoin, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eBitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase eBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for eBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for eBitcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.