Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 1:00 AM E.T. on September 21st. One Galactrum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002876 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Galactrum has traded 17.7% lower against the US dollar. Galactrum has a market cap of $421,951.00 and $607.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $161.94 or 0.02562330 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $38.20 or 0.00604474 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00028154 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00017836 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00021792 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017456 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008284 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00009036 BTC.
Galactrum Coin Profile
Galactrum (ORE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 3,052,868 coins and its circulating supply is 2,332,868 coins. Galactrum’s official website is galactrum.org. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum.
Buying and Selling Galactrum
Galactrum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Galactrum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Galactrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Galactrum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.