Ivy (CURRENCY:IVY) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 1:00 AM ET on September 21st. Ivy has a total market capitalization of $4.70 million and approximately $23,999.00 worth of Ivy was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ivy token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0156 or 0.00000246 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, IDEX, CoinBene and HitBTC. During the last week, Ivy has traded down 1.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003464 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00152224 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.17 or 0.00255566 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $651.04 or 0.10291454 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011884 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ivy launched on April 15th, 2018. Ivy’s total supply is 1,610,924,200 tokens and its circulating supply is 301,399,658 tokens. Ivy’s official Twitter account is @ivykoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ivy is medium.com/@ivykoin. The official website for Ivy is www.ivykoin.com.
Buying and Selling Ivy
Ivy can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CoinBene, IDEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ivy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ivy should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ivy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ivy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ivy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.