Magnetcoin (CURRENCY:MAGN) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 1:00 AM ET on September 21st. In the last week, Magnetcoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Magnetcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0205 or 0.00000326 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Magnetcoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $21.00 worth of Magnetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00059950 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Version (V) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Buying and Selling Magnetcoin
Magnetcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnetcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Magnetcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Magnetcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Magnetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Magnetcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.