NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded up 0.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 4:00 AM Eastern on September 21st. NobleCoin has a market cap of $738,445.00 and approximately $519.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NobleCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, NobleCoin has traded down 5.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.51 or 0.00849165 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002821 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003195 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001437 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021545 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011601 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003406 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0926 or 0.00001469 BTC.
NobleCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 7th, 2014. NobleCoin’s total supply is 2,341,401,196 coins. The official website for NobleCoin is www.noblemovement.com. NobleCoin’s official Twitter account is @noblecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NobleCoin Coin Trading
NobleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NobleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NobleCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NobleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NobleCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.